The following values and goals for Ganey Yehosha, represent the recommendations given by the Vision Committee and the governing standards for environmental, social and financial sustainability:
- Communication – using various communication channels to maintain a dialogue with the public with full transparency
- Fairness – adopting a policy of social justice for the benefit of diverse populations.
- Waste Reduction – Reducing the volume of solid waste in parks.
- Efficiency – reducing emissions, increasing energy efficiency and using renewable energy.
- Water Management – Reducing water consumption from all sources.
- Education – Promoting environmental education in parks.
- Nature protection – preserving urban nature and historical heritage.
- Accessibility – developing environmentally friendly transport systems and improving accessibility.
- Eco-Friendly Policy – creating environmentally friendly procedures and guidelines and formulating environmental management measure.
- Maintaining Growth – Encouraging the local economy – in Cultural and Ecotourism activities.
- Green Building – strictly using green building techniques.
Park Image – marketing and branding parks as they are responsible for their environment.