Sign up for monthly updates on what’s happening in the park, gigs, tours, etc.
A Farm Tour and Radishes Picking
15, 29 Feb | 10:00-12:00
Yoav the rancher got up very confused this morning. He got up in the morning and saw that the seeds he had in the warehouse were gone!
We can help him find them, but first, we need to learn what seeds are and how it grows. Let’s go with Yoav to the Fichus labyrinth and look for the life cycle of the plant.
We will continue to look for the seeds throughout the farm and find out how to sprout and how to make “garden bombs” that we can take home.
We will run to the open field for picking beautiful red radishes that we can take home and make a delicious salad. Let’s enjoy a warm, delicious pita bread we will prepare on the tabun oven.
1. A child ticket is for children up to age 7.
2. DIGITEL Benefit: One adult ticket per digital card, which you will be asked to present at the entrance.
3. If you have food sensitivities, please notify us by Thursday at noon for us to prepare. After this hour we can not guarantee an alternative to the pita bread and chocolate.
4. The tour leaves the farm gate at exactly 10:00. Please arrive half an hour earlier for registration and organization. It is not possible to check-in after 10:00 and no refund will be given.
29.02.20 | 10:00
- Please come with closed shoes, a hat and a bottle of water.
- Accessible for handicapped and baby strollers.