With the rains, nature comes to life. We will observe seeds and seedlings, and learn about the germination process.
- Which seeds do we like eating, and why?
- Why are the first few leaves of the plant so different from the leaves that will grow later on?
- How does a seed “decide” when to germinate?
- How is germination different in humid areas and in desert areas?
- Why do some plants hardly germinate?
Come let your curiosity grow at the Botanical Garden!
Exact Location: The Botanical Garden at the Nature Gardens, 155 Hertzl Street, Tel Aviv.
Price: NIS 20 per person
Discount: NIS 10 for Digitel card holders