The workshop includes a brief explanation of Rinat Yitzhak’s artistic and creative world and her journey in the world as an international artist while exploring an exhibition she created named “Windows in Green”, which is displayed for a mile long in the park.
Join a children’s painting workshop, developing contemplation and environmental awareness creatively as a game. We will examine details of nature, textures, colors, and convey the experience to the painting.
What should you bring?
- Colors: whatever your kid wishes: acrylics, pencils, colored pencils, pandas, markers, charcoal.
- Draw papers: Drawing Block, A4 or A3 paper.
- Masking tape, phototype, that the paper will not fly away…
- Hat, sunglasses, water for you and painting.
Food and drink for a snack at a picnic on the mat for explanations and questions pause.
* Close parking at the Golftek parking lot at 80 Rokah st.
Target audience: From the age of 5.
Location: The open gallery exhibition, near the park’s small lake. It is recommended to shop at the Golftek parking lot. The exhibition in the northern bank of the Yarkon River.
Meeting point: Descending the wooden bridge, on the benches (in the form of a circle) in the shade in front of the exhibition.
Artist’s Rinat Yitzhak website: www.rinatizhak.com
Phone number for inquiries: 03-6273927
Price: 20 NIS.
Benefit: 10 NIS for Digitel Card Holders.
Purchase of tickets: