The workshop includes a brief explanation of Rinat Yitzhak’s artistic and creative world and her journey in the world as an international artist while exploring an exhibition she created named “Windows in Green”, which is displayed for a mile long in the park.
In the workshop, we will work through special peek windows to look at the park. We will look at compositions, colors, textures and draw by Rinat’s tips and guidance.
During the work, you will gain practical knowledge that will enhance the observation around you and enjoy a creative and unusual recreation experience.
Target audience: From the age of 16.
Location: The open gallery exhibition, near the park’s small lake. It is recommended to shop at the Golftek parking lot. The exhibition in the northern bank of the Yarkon River.
Meeting point: Descending the wooden bridge, on the benches (in the form of a circle) in the shade in front of the exhibition.
* Workshop length about two hours
What should you bring?
- Colors: whatever you wish: acrylics, pencils, colored pencils, pandas, markers, charcoal
- Draw papers: Drawing Block, A4 or A3 paper.
- Masking tape, phototype, that the paper will not fly away…
- Hat, sunglasses, water for you and painting
Food and drink for a snack at a picnic on the mat for explanations and questions pause.
* Close parking at the Golftek parking lot at 80 Rokah st.
Artist’s Rinat Yitzhak website: www.rinatizhak.com
Phone number for inquiries: 03-6273927
Price: 20 NIS.
Benefit: 10 NIS for Digitel Card Holders.
Purchase of tickets: