We will take a scouting tour at the Botanical Garden following the footsteps of the animals in the garden – the reptiles under the stone, the birds and the fish in the water sources, and learn tips for the young tracker from the times of King David.
Ganei Yehoshua and “Bina” The Social Judaism movement is pleased to invite you to an open Sabbath for the whole family in the Botanical Gardens of the Nature Gardens, with alternative activities every Saturday: tours, stories, creation, and urban farming activities for the whole family.
Important notice: Limited number of places.
The activity takes place in three rounds, please register for the activity at the desired time.
Target Audience: Families. Ages 3 to 8.
Additional tour dates:
- For a tour on 02.11.19 (young trackers) >>
- For a tour on 09.11.19 (The journey of the seeds) >>
- For a tour on 16.11.19 (The journey of the seeds) >>
- For a tour on 23.11.19 (It’s the Fall with the cloud) >>
- For a tour on 30.11.19 (Fall Blossom) >>
- For a tour on 07.12.19 (“because the man is a field tree”) >>
Location: Nature Gardens, entrance and parking through 155 Herzl St. (Nature School Parking). Another entrance from 3 Levon St.
Accessibility: Accessible to strollers.
Phone number for inquiries: 03-6273927