Celebrating Sukkot on the agricultural Farm! Come visit our special sukkah, in the heart of the olive grove.
- Familiarity with the four species
- A treasure search in the labyrinth
- Creating living ornaments for the sukkah
- A visit to the petting zoo
- Sowing winter seeds
- Baking pita bread on the tabun oven
Recommendations: Please come with closed shoes, a hat, and water.
Target Audience: 2-7 years old.
Location: “Rosh Tzipor” birding park. Parking on Rokach Ramat-Gan Street, opposite the 74th house.
Phone for inquiries: 03-6138286
Accessibility: Accessible for disabled and baby strollers.
Price: NIS 39 per child, NIS 10 per adult.
Benefit for Digital Holders: NIS 39 per child + adult free.