Face to face – the traditional “Tikkun Shavuot” hosted by BINA (Center for Jewish Identity and Hebrew Culture), a secular Yeshiva in Tel-Aviv.
Exact location: entering and parking through Herzl road 155, the botanical garden in the Nature Gardens (Ganey Ha’teva)
- Alma Zohar in inspiring concert!
- “3 encounters that change my life” a discussion with the Chairman of the Labor Party and the Zionist camp, Avi Gabbai.
- “Before the feet touch the ground”- Screening and discussion with Daphni Leef.
- “Face to Face” about Shaming on Facebook and the talks on social networks with Lior Tal
- “A little bit of Temple” – a glimpse into a photographic journey in the abandoned synagogues of Tel Aviv – with Brit Yaakovi.
- “I’m observing the tree” – a conversation about aesthetics, interpretation, and change with Yarin Raban and Hagar Brill
- “The other one outside” – three walks in the botanical garden with Itamar Setet
- Contact and acrobalance workshops
- Dining and cocktails area
- A fair of young artists
“Among Coexistences” – a tour from Jaffa to Tel-Aviv – meeting in 21:00 at the Jaffa Clock Square. The cost of the tour in 20 NIS, advance registration is required, register here.
Sunrise show “BOOM, I fell in love”