A unique sustainability-themed cycling event.
Guided cycling tours around the Park will leave the Starting Point at 10:00.
Cycling will be done along two routes: West – Reading, beaches, and Tel Baruch neighborhood; and East – Rosh Tsipor, the Seven Mills and Bereshit Forest.
The Starting Point will offer the following services for the entire duration of the event:
- Bicycle and helmet rental
- Bicycle repair spot
- Sustainable Arts&Crafts stations using recycled bicycle parts and other such materials
- Soap bubble area
- Zigzag track
- 30cm-tall jump ramps
- Mini pump track for toddlers
- Spin cycle experience
- Electricity-generating bicycles
- An extreme bike ramp jumping show by professional cyclists
- Raffle and environmental statue contest – With a bicycle as the grand prize
The event will be accompanied by live DJ music as well as a food court.
Starting Point: The Maslul Club at the western end of the Ganei Yehoshua parking lot. Cycling tracks – all around the Park.
Suitable for: all ages.
Per person – NIS 30,
Family ticket (4 persons) – NIS 100 (payment required for participants aged 3 and older).
Paid bicycle rental NIS 50 – must be reserved when signing up for the event.
Discount: for Digitel card holders – 50% discount (discount code: Digitel2018).