A guided urban nature cycling tour will depart from Park HaYarkon toward Tel Aviv Port.
Ecological and environmental descriptions, pertaining to both water and land issues, will be provided at every spot. The tour will pass through several points of interest. We will stop at some of the sites to offer information and will cycle by others.
- Rosh Tsipor and the Seven Mills along the Ayalon river
- Nature photography exhibition (no stop)
- HaYarkon Lake – birdwatching stop
- Across the bridge toward Bavli and further west
- The Wooden Bridge at Reading – Urban nature meats the shoreline
- The Port Market + Green Dock With a View of the Port; “Blue Economy”; Port Market fresh water fountain.
Tour Length: 6 KMs Total
Audience: For all family members, aged 7 and older, who can ride a bicycle
Meeting Point: “HaMaslul” Club, 94 Rokach Street, Tel Aviv, inside the Ganey Yehoshua Ahuzot HaHof parking lot
- Sign-up in advance is required. Please show up with a working bicycle. Helmets are mandatory! A comfortable attire, running shoes and a bottle of water are recommended.
- Participants who do not have a bicycle can rent one at HaMaslul Club at Ganey Yehoshua, 94 Rokach Street, Tel Aviv, at a reduced rate of NIS 40
Price: NIS 25 per person,
Discount: NIS 10 for Digitel card holders.
Additional events in the series: