A walking story time in the footsteps of hunter-gatherers, dotted with unique activities:
- We will prepare a decorated basket for gathering plants in the field
- We’ll pick mallows and take down a recipe for making tasty green patties at home
- We will visit the petting zoo
- And we’ll bake flatbread on the traditional stone oven.
Audience: Ages 3-8
Location: The Tel Aviv Farm, Rosh Tsipor area. Entrance through Rokach Street, Ramat Gan, across from No. 74.
Price: children 39 shekels, adults 10 shekels.
Discount for Digitel card holders: One free parent ticket when buying a child ticket.
* All visitors aged 1 and up must purchase a ticket
Photograph credit: PR