*In case of rain the date of the tour will be postponed. A message will be sent to registrants.
The farm in Tel Aviv invites you to travel on time going back in time to the story of the Haggadah in ancient Egypt.
- We will prepare pharaonic chains and disguise as pharaohs
- Build the pyramids in the cubes house
- Visit the animals in the petting zoo
- Look at the transparent hive and the bees
- Look for the “afikoman” puzzle in the ficus maze
- Make a decorated flowerpot to take home
Location: The farm in Tel Aviv, Entrance to the birding park, by car from Rokach St. in Ramat Gan, opposite the house 74.
Audience: Ages 3-8
Price: Adult 39 NIS, Kids age 1 and up 10 NIS.
Bonus to DIGITEL card holders: when purchasing a ticket for one child you get one adult ticket free of charge.