A walking story time in the footsteps of hunter-gatherers, dotted with unique activities:
- We will visit the large winter pond and discover fascinating forms of life in the water,
- We’ll pick mallows in the field and take down a recipe for making tasty green patties at home,
- We’ll visit the petting zoo,
- We’ll make teabags from farm-grown herbs
- And for dessert, we’ll bake flatbread on the traditional stone oven.
Audience: Ages 3-8
Location: The Tel Aviv Farm, Rosh Tsipor area. Entrance through Rokach Street, Ramat Gan, across from No. 74.
Price: NIS 39 per child aged 1 and up. NIS 10 per adult.
Discount: One free parent ticket when buying a child ticket.
* All visitors aged 1 and up must purchase a ticket
Photograph credit: PR