Nature’s Colors. Celebrating Purim with a walk through the farm.
- We will put on stunning peacock costumes
- We’ll visit the petting zoo and observe all sorts of costumes and disguises animals put on in nature
- We will prepare animal-themed masks
- We will look for holiday treasures in the natural garden maze
- And for dessert, we will prepare traditional flatbread with chocolate
Audience: Ages 3-8.
Exact Location: The Tel Aviv Farm, Rosh Tsipor area. Entrance through Rokach Street, Ramat Gan, across from No. 74.
Price: NIS 39 per child aged 1 and up. NIS 10 per adult.