Join us for our traditional annual Shavuot celebration in the heart of nature! Wear white and join the festivities!
What’s on the Agenda?
- Harvest parade on the tractor
- Cheese making
- Dr. Molecule with a scientific performance – with potions, experiments, explosions and more. It’s not magic – it’s science!
- Wool making
- Origins of Bread – for wheat to flour
- Solar gastronomy in the heart of nature
- Soap bubbles
- Arts & Crafts in the spirit of Shavuot
In addition, you are welcome to explore our usual facilities:
- Petting zoo
- Ficus labyrinth
- The “Zalmaniya”
- Mini Gymboree
- And so much more
Target Audience: Ages 2-10
Location: HaChava Tel Aviv, entrance from Rokah Street in Ramat Gan, across from House 74.
Price: Ages 2+: 45 NIS
Special Offer: Buy a full price ticket and get one for 25 NIS (for Digital Tel Aviv card holders).