We invite you to join us and take part in this fun-filled happening, for families of all sorts!
- Try the “accessibility challenge” with many activity stations, with help from Etgarim – a non-profit organization dedicated to the empowerment and social integration of people with disabilities through outdoor sports.
- Shop with social value – buying is giving! Enjoy shopping for holiday gifts that have an added value of kindness and social responsibility.
- Photography Exhibition dedicated to Etgarim’s work and accomplishments.
- Activities for little ones – kids are invited to have so much fun!
- Live musical performances.
Target Audience: Families.
Location: Beit Shneor – Etgarim Center, Raoul Wallenberg St. 2 (Corner of Pinhas Rosen St.)
Price: Free of charge.