Exact Location: The botanical garden at the Ganey Ha’Teva compound. Entrance and parking through Herzl str. 155 (The Nature School).
Target Audience: Young men and women
- Exhibition: Israeli Wedding – getting married your wat
- Contact workshop with Noam Carmeli
- Loving the person, loving the nature – the love philosophy of Gordon Levinas, taught by Yarin Reven
- No status quo in love – a legal look on the weddings culture in Israel, presented by Smadar Dekel Naim
- Israeli-secular wedding: familial, cultural and official suggestion for secular couples, presented by Rabbi Sillan Mass
- Will finish with a live performance of Djamchid Sisters!
The event will include a stall of “Malabiya” that will be open throughout the day, serving Malabi and other delightful treats, suitable for vegans as well.
Price: Free of charge, register here